In the Open Learning Centre, we maintain a fragrance free environment. Students wearing scented products (perfume, cologne, or even hand cream), may be unable to meet with a writing instructor.
Our services include:
- One-on-one Tutorial Sessions (50 min. sessions) on specific language needs
- Small Group English language learning Sessions (50 min. sessions)
- Monthly 60-minute Pronunciation Workshops
- Drop-in sessions in the Learning Commons(Scott Library 2nd Floor)
- Drop-In is available at the ESL OLC during scheduled hours, if a tutor or language facilitator is free.
Independent language learning using print and multimedia materials from our library of ESL texts, audio tapes, websites, self-study guides, and CD-ROM products
Note: We are not an essay editing service. We don't proofread essays for you. We teach you to correct your own mistakes.